ULTILSING FLIR’S LATEST THERMAL ANALYTICS CAMERA PLUS ANALOGUE PTZ CAMERA
Remote Surveillance provide purpose-built security systems for the Transmission Market. Our new ‘Pull through’ camera systems form part of our Transmission Security range of products. Designed to complement our SENTRY Unit, our WATCHMAN has been built to respond to our customers need to monitor smaller and more localised areas, whilst delivering the same high level of protection required. The Watchman increases the value to the end users by considerably reducing weekly rental costs – 75% OR MORE cost effective than 24/7 Manned Guarding.
Features and Benefits:
- A Fully Self Powered, self-contained surveillance system – Powered by 3 x 250-Watt Solar Panels allowing the Watchman to run in remote locations 24/7 with a ZERO CARBON footprint.
- FLIR FC Thermal Camera unaffected by adverse weather conditions – Thermal cameras have long since demonstrated their ability to penetrate fog and heavy rainfall. No Infrared lighting is required – Thermal sees the same image day or night.
- Powerful on-board Video Analytics – Provide the ability to identify intrusions across the cameras field of view.
- Rapid Deployment – System can be installed and live on site within 30 minutes with a footprint of just 3m (Base Width) x 2m (Base Height) x 4m (Deployed Height).
- Lighting – On board IR Lamps as an additional deterrent.
- Communications: 4G, 3G, HSCSD, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSPDA, SATELITE: – all supported via suitable system interface linking the system to our 24/7 Control Room.
- Operational Environment: -40° to + 55°, with 5-95% Non-Condensing Humidity Range.
- Detection Range: 40 metre detection range for persons, 60 metre detection range for vehicles.
Construction Sites | Substations | Power Stations | Railway Infrastructure | Power Transmission | Utility Asset Protection | Storage Yards | Commercial Properties | Temporary Works | Highways